Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cheese Cake

Hello again everyone! I made cheese cake today! It's not your typical cheese cake with the crust and all, but is really delicious! Although the recipe really was not correct because it said to bake them for 20 minutes and we ended up cooking them for about 40 minutes because they would not cook!!!! It was insane and a little nerve racking at first because I thought they were ruined for a little, but then of course my mom came home and helped me finish them! Anyway, since the recipe didn't work out right I won't be posting it, but if you really want it let me know! Happy cooking every one!(:

1 comment:

  1. maia!! the cheesecake(s) look soooo good!! oh my god i am so totally craving cheesecake right now, they look fabulous! congrats! :) xoxo
    ~emma <3

    ReplyDelete